Elect Rich Fitzgerald on May 21
County Executive Rich Fitzgerald is running for reelection in the Democratic Primary on May 21st, 2019.
Q: Where is my polling place?
A: Find your location here.
CAN I VOTE
Q: Can I vote for Rich in the Primary Election on May 21, 2019?
In order to vote for Rich in the Democratic Primary, you must be registered as a Democrat.
• Click here to check if you're a registered Democrat.
If your registration says: "Party : DEMOCRATIC," you are eligible to vote for Rich in the Primary on May 21, 2019.
If your registration shows another party affiliation, or no party affiliation, you must update your registration before April 22, 2019 in order to vote for Rich on May 21, 2019.
• Click here to update your registration.
• Complete the application before April 22, 2019.
• In Section 3 (3. "REASON"), check the box next to "Change of Party"
• In Section 8 (8. "POLITICAL PARTY"), select "Democratic"
• Submit the application to update your registration before April 22, 2019.
DO I NEED AN
ID TO VOTE?
Q: Should I bring ID to the polling place?
• If you are returning to the same polling place where you have voted in the past, you do NOT need to present ID.
• If you are voting for the first time or voting at a new polling place where you have not voted in the past, you may need to present photo OR non-photo ID.
Approved forms of photo ID include:
• Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
• ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
• ID issued by the U.S. Government
• U.S. passport
• U.S. Armed Forces ID
• Student ID
• Employee ID
If you do not have a photo ID, you can use a non-photo identification that includes your name and address. Approved forms of non-photo ID include:
• Confirmation issued by the County Voter Registration Office
• Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
• Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
• Firearm permit
• Current utility bill
• Current bank statement
• Current paycheck
• Government check
If you have questions about voter ID requirements, need help obtaining an approved ID, or want to make sure you have what you need to vote on Election Day, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How can I vote with an Absentee Ballot?
A: Click here for an Absentee Ballot application form. Absentee Ballot applications must be received by the county board of elections by 5:00 p.m. November 2nd.
Q: When is the Absentee application deadline?
A: Absentee Ballot applications must be received by the Allegheny County Division of Elections by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 in order to vote absentee in the Primary Election on May 21, 2019
Q: When are Absentee Ballots due?
A: Completed Absentee Ballots must be received by the Allegheny County Division of Elections by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 17, 2019 in order to vote absentee in the Primary Election on May 21, 2019