Elect Rich Fitzgerald on November 5
County Executive Rich Fitzgerald is running for reelection. Please remember to vote on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019.
Q: Where is my polling place?
A: Find your location here.
DO I NEED AN
ID TO VOTE?
Q: Should I bring ID to the polling place?
• If you are returning to the same polling place where you have voted in the past, you do NOT need to present ID.
• If you are voting for the first time or voting at a new polling place where you have not voted in the past, you may need to present photo OR non-photo ID.
Approved forms of photo ID include:
• Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
• ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
• ID issued by the U.S. Government
• U.S. passport
• U.S. Armed Forces ID
• Student ID
• Employee ID
If you do not have a photo ID, you can use a non-photo identification that includes your name and address. Approved forms of non-photo ID include:
• Confirmation issued by the County Voter Registration Office
• Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
• Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
• Firearm permit
• Current utility bill
• Current bank statement
• Current paycheck
• Government check
If you have questions about voter ID requirements, need help obtaining an approved ID, or want to make sure you have what you need to vote on Election Day, email us at email@example.com.
Q: How can I vote with an Absentee Ballot?
A: Click here for an Absentee Ballot application form. Absentee Ballot applications must be received by the county board of elections by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 29.
Q: When are Absentee Ballots due?
A: Completed Absentee Ballots must be received by the Allegheny County Division of Elections by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 1, 2019.